This morning as I was enjoying my coffee and doing my daily devotional there was a moment where I was truthfully and honestly thankful that Olivia has Sanfilippo syndrome because it's brought me a more personal relationship with God and a closer relationship with my husband. It's deepened my appreciation of motherhood, and enjoying life, and treasuring the simple things. This moment won't last forever, in fact the doubt and fear is already creeping back in but wow, what a moment. I want more of those!
"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me."--Psalm 51.10
"Lord, I don't want my soul to feed on empty pleasures, to long for what belongs to someone else. Instead, increase my hunger for you and create in me a pure heart, one that you will find irresistibly beautiful."
---All from the Catholic Women's Devotional Bible
Building of Medieval Cathedrals Built
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment