Monday, August 18, 2008

Cell Phone Pics (part V)

These are the very last of the random cell phone pictures. Ironically I haven't taken a single picture with my new cell phone since I got it. These are from when we were looking for some backyard toys for Olivia. She loved the little playhouse but they were a little expensive so we went with the tent instead (and it's much easier to store in the rainy Washington weather). I don't think that Olivia notices the difference. In fact we think that she enjoys the tent even more. Olivia likes to go into the tent and run/push forward so that the tent rolls across the backyard like a hamster in a wheel. I think it's absolutely hilarious when she does this and I diligently tried to capture the phenomenon on video until Mike got home and thought it wasn't so funny. In fact I got a pretty serious lecture from him about how it was really dangerous and I shouldn't encourage that sort of behavior. It's funny how he seems to be getting more protective of her as she gets older. I'm already worried about those teenage years!



No comments: