After a very long day of traveling yesterday we're very happy to be home! Here's the weekly post of cell phone pictures for you to enjoy! Olivia and her Daddy who
she loves dearly. These pictures were taken the first time Olivia saw Mike after a month long stay in the field. I don't know a single military spouse who doesn't worry about how their child will bond with their daddy, especially since Daddy was gone the entire time I was pregnant and until Olivia was about 6 months old. He leaves often to go to the field and I constantly worry about how things will go during the next deployment now that she's older and understands more about what's going on. I truly believe that God somehow watches over these families and I remind myself daily that I shouldn't stress out about the things I can't control.

My husband, whom
I love dearly. I've been so lucky to have him around during this pregnancy. He's constantly getting me glasses of water (which I drink half of and leave all over the house) and reminding me to try and relax, to put my feet up, to take a break. He's helping with the cooking, the cleaning, and the laundry. It's been hard to see him do some of these things. I know that they're just chores to him but I've always looked at them as the little ways to express my love and appreciation for all that he does for us. My husband had a terrific surprise for me last night when Olivia and I got home from Austin. He'd put together all the baby furniture, he'd decorated the room, he'd even washed some of the baby clothes and put them away, he had even separated the clothes by age range. It was such a wonderful surprise!
No comments:
Post a Comment