Thursday, May 21, 2009

All about Peter


We've been really focused on Olivia lately but that certainly doesn't mean that we've forgotten about Peter. I fall more in love with him everyday. He's sitting up all by himself now and he is getting so very close to crawling. He has been teething hard core and I'm expecting to see his first little tooth appear any day now. Here is a picture from our walk today and a video clip of how Peter and I entertain ourselves during Olivia's nap time. His new favorite game is Peek-a-boo. He is trying to jump out of his exersaucer to get me when I hide and gets the biggest grin on his face when he sees me. I LOVE it and I would play Peek-a-boo with him all day if I could. Mike isn't exactly a fan of me calling Peter "pretty boy" so I'll have to work on that.

No comments: