So I had a fantastic time on my day alone! I ran a few errands. I went to McDonalds and tried their new iced mocha. I am not sure why but we get coupons for McDonalds in the mail all the time but they're in spanish. I'm sure it's some sort of marketing ploy based on our last name. The iced mocha was ok but I think I still prefer starbucks. I went to the park and read my book in peace for hours. I got to watch the ferry coming and going. It was wonderful. I came home refreshed and relaxed. Here's a pictrure of the beautiful view from my reading spot. I came home excited to tell Mike about my day. He asked what I did and I happily shared my day with him and his response was hmmm. I would have gone to a movie. Why didn't I think of that, I would have loved to see a movie! Oh well, I guess I should get out more!
2 comments:
Glad you had a wonderful day to yourself. (I am with you on the McD's mochas.)
Yes, go see a movie! I have only done that once since I've had Levi..but it was so nice!!
Post a Comment