I feel so lucky that I had a little girl before I had a little boy! Olivia loves to help out. She loves to get her baby doll and copy whatever I'm doing. Just as Peter grows and changes daily so does her baby. Her baby doll has graduated from bassinet to crib, the infant tub to the regular tub, laying down to sitting up, bottles to solids, just like Peter has. Sometimes I get a little sad watching her take such good care of her baby because I know that she'll never get to experience the joy of being a mother herself. Thankfully that sadness is tempered by knowing that she does get to experience having a little baby brother. It is the little things like this that allow me to see God's plan in our lives. If we had found out about Olivia's diagnosis sooner then Peter might not be a part of our family right now and Olivia wouldn't get to have this experience of being a "little mama" herself. Hope you enjoy this little glimpse of our little mama.
Building of Medieval Cathedrals Built
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment