Friday, May 1, 2009

Six Month Check Up

Peter had his six month check up this morning. He won't actually be six months old until the 11th but I still can't believe that he's almost half a year old! He weighs 16 lbs, 15 ounces and he's 24 inches long which is right at the 50th percentile. Peter is a very happy, healthy little boy! Here's a little video clip of Peter practicing his newest skill, blowing rasberries.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Adorable! Caitlin and I loved watching this video.
Love,
Wendy

Shannon said...

I love reading your blog and getting to know your family. Would you mind if I post a link to your blog on mine? I have a list of Sanfilippo families and I would like to include your Olivia.

Ashley said...

Aww , remember when Ben used to do that! so cute!

It was good to see you yesterday, glad Olivia is doing well!