On Thursday the moving trucks delivered our household goods. Everything has been in storage since June so everything will need to be washed and aired out. Thursday I drove Sonia and Peter to the house so that they can help Mike get things unpacked and washed and ready. The house is so beautiful and Olivia was so excited! She happily ran from room to room, pointing out her familiar possessions. Olivia and I headed back to Durham on Thursday afternoon.
Of course our move is not without complications. We had some challenges in getting the gas turned on and it looks like they won't be able to get it sorted out until early next week which means there's no hot water or heat and there's a gas stove so they can't cook. Mike seems to have a cold so Olivia and I won't be able to see him until he's been symptom free for at least 48 hours.
We're so looking forward to just being able to all be together! More pictures to come!
1 comment:
Yeah!! Great news! I am so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment