We love having Peter here. I am starting to learn first hand that there is a huge difference between boys and girls (at least that's what I'm attributing the drastic difference in the personalities to). For example, when Olivia was Peter's age and she happened upon a bag of rice in the pantry she emptied the entire bag, she made a huge mess but at least she was entertained for an hour or two. Peter would empty said bag of rice but it wouldn't capture his attention, he'd move on to make another mess, and then another, and then another.
He is endlessly entertaining.
What do you mean I can't climb in here?

This cold box is full of fun stuff

I think she caught me...

The mom put these plastic things in all the sockets

I don't know why she wasted time doing that, I just like to pull them out and chew on them.
3 comments:
So cute! He looks so much more like Michael now.
I think it's not so much the difference between boys and girls..as it is the birth order. Ben was calm, never put anything naughty in his mouth, didn't climb up stuff, nothing. He was perfect. Evelyn..holy crap. SHE NEVER STOPS! In the fridge, in the dryer, in the toilet, eating everything she picks up...needless to say, SHE IS BUSY!! And Ben is her pied piper..leading her into Trou...err I mean HELPING her...
Laurie, I got your comment. I would definately be interested in making your quilt. I havent made prices and such, but I'm working on it. Obviously there will Be a gamma phi discount :)
Secondly, Peter looks so much like Mike it's scary!
Glad Olivia is doing better, you're in my prayers!
-Tina
Post a Comment