As a parent I have never wished I had a camera handy as much as I did today. I cannot believe I couldn't find a single camera! My cell phone was completely dead and the camera was no where to be found!
The only thing that I don't love about our new house is the lack of a pantry. We don't have a pantry at all. We have a huge laundry room and we bought some shelves to create our own pantry. I used the baby gate to lock myself in the laundry room so that I could organize the pantry while Olivia and Peter played in the hallway. I was so focused on getting my task done I didn't realize that Peter had been very quiet for a while (always a bad sign). I went to look for Peter. I rounded the corner just in time to see him diving head first over the arm of the chair into a mountain of cereal. He rolled around in the crunchy cereal mountain then he helped himself for a couple handfulls of cereal then he climbed back up into the chair to do it again. I was speachless! Have you ever? Apparently Peter had reached over the baby gate not once but 3 different times to grab a box of cereal. He then crawled with them down the hall, through the kitchen, across the living room and over to the armchair where he dumped each box out making a big pile 'o cereal. I can't blame him, the colorful mound of rasin bran, fruit loops, and honey-nut cherios must have been too tempting for him, he had to dive right in. The boy had cerrios all over him and flakes of rasin bran stuck in his hair, he was a mess and he was having the best time of his life! I wish I had a camera!
Building of Medieval Cathedrals Built
6 years ago
2 comments:
I wish you had a camera too! I can picture it in my head, though!
Ben did that a few times..only he used rice!
Post a Comment