Monday, December 21, 2009

Gingerbread Architecture

We decorated a gingerbread house. I LOVE those premade kits! Olivia was much more precise with her decorating this year. This year more of the decorations actually made it onto the house since she wasn't really interested in snacking on any of the decorations. Her appetite is improving but she is still not very interested in sweet stuff. Peter, on the other hand, loves the sweet stuff. I gave him a gingerbread man to play with and a tiny bit of icing. In a few seconds Peter managed to eat the entire gingerbread man and get the icing everywhere!













And if you want to compare this year's fabulous structure to last year here's the link:

http://mikelaurieandolivialeiva.blogspot.com/2008/12/gingerbread-house.html

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Cute Cute cute. Making wonderful memories. That is what we say every time we decorate the tree or make the biggest mess ever doing gingerbread houses. I sure hope that next year Jonas will be more into decorating than eating.