Last night I spent some time trying to find activities we could do over the weekend since we won't be able to see Mike. He was scheduled to jump today but it was postponed because of the weather. I'm glad that he didn't have to jump out of a plane in the rain, I'm sure it's scary enough when the weather is beautiful. He still couldn't come in to Durham because the jump was rescheduled for tomorrow. I was looking for some fun, creative things to do this weekend and I decided we could make some Christmas gifts. We had a baking day today. Olivia had fun helping me and Peter had fun making a mess. As I was cleaning up from our baking activities I thought about how successful our day had been. I started to look forward to my Sunday evening shows and packing the diaper bag for our trip to clinic the following day, and then I realized that it wasn't Sunday and I was so depressed! We still have a whole day to get through tomorrow before we can start the next week. I'll have to think of something we can do tomorrow to keep us all occupied.


No comments:
Post a Comment