We had a peaceful Christmas around here. The kids slept until 8am. We went through our stockings. Olivia helped me make monkey bread for breakfast. We started unwrapping gifts. We wanted to let the kids open each item so it took a while (almost 4 hours but who's counting). Peter took a little nap so Mike and I were able to focus on opening presents with Olivia for a bit. Peter woke up and we continued unwrapping. The kids got a ton of gifts. We had lunch and then skyped with my parents and Amy. Both kids took long afternoon naps and then we had a lovely Christmas dinner. We ate in the dinning room and used the real china (well Mike, Olivia, and I used the real china, Peter used his highchair tray). We got the kids into bed then I went to upload the pictures and somehow I managed to delete 2/3 of the pictures I took today, WHOOPS!
Oh well, we had a good day! Merry Christmas!
Building of Medieval Cathedrals Built
6 years ago
2 comments:
I did that with our thanksgiving pictures, I was SO sad!
Merry Christmas!! :)
Oh man! I have deleted a batch of pictures before and it makes you sick...but also reminds you how important it is to just live in the moment. Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment