They decreased Olivia's steroids last week and she's showing some dramatic improvement in her leg strength. She's able to get in and out of her bed all by herself. It was such a great suprise to see her walk into the kitchen this morning when I was having my coffee. I thought she was still asleep. She'd gotten out of bed all by herself, opened the door to her room and walked into the kitchen and said "hi mommy". So adorable! Olivia is getting better at walking up and down the stairs by herself and her balance is improving. She still has a long way to go but it's nice to see her getting stronger again.
I've also discovered that Olivia loves Christmas carols, she can even sing along with a few of them. We're such a festive family these days.
Olivia's weekly clinic visit is on Wednesday so we'll see how things go then.
Building of Medieval Cathedrals Built
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment