Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

"Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts. So, when you find yourself at the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up. And it will."
Sandra Bullock, in the movie Hope Floats

I don't particularly love that movie but I do love that quote. I am not sad to see 2009 end. It's been a very long, hard year. I'm not really scared about 2010 beginning but I am giving hope a chance to float up! I have a lot of hope for 2010. I don't know what this year will bring, but I hope it's better than 2009!

2 comments:

Wendy Leiva said...

Here's to a Happy New Year for your family! I am glad 2009 is behind us as well. I am hopeful looking ahead to 2010 for us all.
Love, Wendy

Unknown said...

I hope and pray that 2010 is better than 2009 or 2008 for that matter.