Peter is a daredevil with a capital "D". I don't know if it's just his personality, or if it's because he's a boy, or because he's my second child. Who knows! The point is this boy can get into a mess faster than I can say "GO". He does seem to have a lot more control over his muscles than Olivia did at his age. Again I don't know if that's the difference between girls and boys or if it's because Olivia has Sanfilippo syndrome. Here are just a few of the predicaments I found him in over the weekend. The kids were eating breakfast. Olivia was at the breakfast bar and Peter was near her in his highchair. I turned around to start a pot of coffee and by the time I turned around again this is what I found.....

I was right there and I didn't hear a thing. He must have stood up in his highchair and crawled on the tray but I can't figure out how he got from the tray to the bar.

Peter also managed to unlock and open the dishwasher all by himself. But how could you be mad at this face? He's guilty and he knows it but he also knows that if he gives mom this smile she can't be mad. You can also see his
6 teeth, 4 on top and 2 on bottom. Such a big boy!
1 comment:
It is BOYS!!!! This is why my day is go go go from start to finish. :) Pictures are sooo cute.
Post a Comment